• We can access more hands, and more brains, more quickly than any static internal or agency structure,
let alone any single consultant.
• Our community represents a larger breadth of knowledge and experience than any company could sensibly
retain on a permanent basis. And the wealth of perspectives we bring makes for richer solutions to modern business challenges.
• Our overhead is slim and we don’t operate off flat-rates. We just engage with what you need when you need it. We go further for the same money than any agency or individual consultant can.
• The way we work is not fettered by process. We think about questions, develop hypotheses, and give air
to thinking. It’s not just about objectives, answers and execution.
• We’re not all from the same background. We have marketers and agency people, but we also have people
from the worlds of architecture, accountancy, academia, carpentry, neurology, non-profit, politics, restaurants, law, management consultancy, journalism, as well as an array of entrepreneurs.
• We’re also more fun and less bullshitty. We take our work very seriously, but ourselves not at all.
We never believe we’re saving the universe.